Friday, January 7, 2011

Wow it has been Forever, Life has been Crazy.



So, where Do I start? Skyler is now 15 months in 3 days. A walking running machine. She now has a voice and a huge attitude. The girls fight over toys, who is going to walk in front and who is going to to to eat first. Welcome to sibling rivalry. The other 5% of the time they love each other. The baby loves her sister. When Peyton wakes up in the morning she is so excited to see her and hug and kiss her. Within an hour or so the fighting starts once the breakfast has set in.
Peyton is in VPK this year and we are starting to research Kindergarten for next year. What a stressful thing to think about. I have already gone to two schools. One private and one public. How to know where to put your child for school is extremely hard. Hopefully it will just feel right.
I have been really busy lately also with my MOPS Moms group. I am the fundraising coordinator and we have an upcoming event. I will post it in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. so glad to see new pictures and an update. How big they both have gotten :) So pretty! Hope ya'll had a nice new years~

    ReplyDelete